Registration Requirements for New Students
New Student Checklist
Students who are residents of Keeneyville Elementary School District 20 shall be admitted to school in accordance with admission requirements established by law. All students enrolling in the District for the first time shall provide proof of residence.
- Mortgage papers, mortgage payment coupons, lease/renter’s agreement, title for property or similar document proving you reside within District 20 boundaries.
- Photo Identification (may be be an IL Driver’s License or IL State Identification Card, etc.)
- Current Utility Bill (Phone, Electric, Cable, Water/Sewer, Gas.
Other documents that may be requested in addition are:
- Most Current Tax Bill
- Current Voter’s Registration Card
- Current Library Card
- Loan Payment Book
- Current Home Insurance Policy
- Current Auto Insurance Policy
- Current Bank Account Statement
- Current Medical Card
In addition, the following items ARE NECESSARY to register the student:
- CERTIFIED Copy of Birth Certificate (will be returned to you after a copy is taken). A birth certificate is required by the State of Illinois
According to State law, a student transferring from another school must also have the following:
- State Transfer Form
- Copies of the Student’s Most Current Physical, Dental and Vision Exams.