Please ensure your student is compliant with all grade-level health requirements. Please contact your school office directly with any questions.
State of Illinois regulations require students to be in compliance or excluded from in-person school. Non-compliant students will not be allowed in the building for in-person learning until their health requrements have been met.
Remote Only students who have not met health requirements may continue with remote learning.
Staying Healthy This Cold and Flu Season
During this cold and flu season, the best way to prevent infection is to take precautions to avoid exposure. The Illinois Department of Public Health recommends the following everyday actions to help prevent the spread of illnesses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick; and must be free of fever and vomiting for 24 hours
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Please follow the below procedures for reporting your child’s absence.